Logging of Changes

Vincent Sanders vince at netsurf-browser.org
Sat Jan 27 10:58:02 GMT 2018

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 09:50:28AM +0000, John Williams wrote:

> Why are there often series of changes which are not specifically logged at:
>
>      http://ci.netsurf-browser.org/jenkins/view/All/job/netsurf/changes
>
> like in the last 13 builds. Does the information appear somewhere else?

The "gap" builds are simply those triggered by other components
(libraries). There are no code changes in NetSurf itself so no entry
on this list.

Most of the 13 you identify stem from recent fixes and improvements to
librufl, libcss and toolchain updates. Though you may also see builds
triggered from the CI system itself because I have been ensuring the
system can successfully perform repeat builds.

--
Regards Vincent
http://www.kyllikki.org/