css

Richard Torrens (lists) Lists at Torrens.org.uk
Wed Oct 19 13:52:51 BST 2016

In article <55d176ac00brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>,
   Brian Jordan <brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I wonder if naming your stylesheet "...styles.css" might be at the root
> of this, if NetSurf already has a sheet with this, fairly common, name in
> a cache might it cause confusion? I try to use 'unguessable' names for my
> sheets, "...BJstyles.css" comes to mind.
> Just speculating.

A valid speculation - but if NS could not work out which styles.css
applied - it would be a bug would it not?

At probably the same time as this problem happened, Streetmap.co.uk went
totally wrong. That also was fixed by deleting the cache. Streetmap uses 3
different sheets, none called styles.css.

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats