css

Richard Torrens (lists) Lists at Torrens.org.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:39:12 BST 2016

In article <fa4268d155.gavin at wra1th.plus.com>,
   Gavin Wraith <gavin at wra1th.plus.com> wrote:
> In message <55d122c0cdLists at Torrens.org.uk>
>           "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists at Torrens.org.uk> wrote:

> >The latest Netsurf 3.6 (Dev CI #3739) appears to be ignoring css. Does
> >anyone else find this?

> I cannot say that I have noticed it. Can you give us a URL frinstance?

http://www.Torrens.org.uk/Sinclair/inside/

The first 3 links off that all contain
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../styles.css" type="text/css">
which should align all the images right amongst other css.

It did work fine and still does on Chrome - but there seems to be more
to it! I've just tried with earlier versions back to 3709 and none work.

So I deleted Netsurf's cache - and it now works properly again!

--
Richard Torrens.
http://www.Torrens.org.uk for genealogy, natural history, wild food, walks, cats