Unable to locate logical address space.

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 15:02:41 BST 2015

NetSurf development #2811.

Since I got the ARMX6 I occasionally and unpredictably get the message
"Unable to locate logical address space" when I try to run NetSurf.
Today this happened shortly after a restart, and up till now I have
only used NetFetch and Messenger Pro. FWIW the Next slot is 1024K.
According to Organizer's icon bar organ I have 1.825M free memory, so
it can't be that NetSurf is running out of memory. Can anyone comment
on this, please, and should I submit a bug report?

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Re) and family