NetSurf-gcc-json-2553

Gavin Wraith gavin at wra1th.plus.com
Wed Jan 28 11:31:26 GMT 2015

In message <8B848D5DF38.00000C9Fdave at davehigton.me.uk>
          Dave Higton <dave at davehigton.me.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:35:49 GMT Gavin Wraith wrote:
>
>> In message <8A7F807CCD2.00000BF3dave at davehigton.me.uk>
>>           Dave Higton <dave at davehigton.me.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Brian and Gavin, would you be able and willing to try CI versions
>>> 2541 and 2542 with that site?  I suspect you'll find that 2541 is
>>> OK and 2542 not.
>>
>> Yes, that is just what I found - with Rpi RO 5.21. I will revert to using
>> 2541.
>
>The evidence suggests that something went wrong between 2541 and 2542, and
>has remained wrong since.  I see that Michael Drake is on the case, so I'm
>sure it won't be long before it's resolved.

Many thanks. I like NetSurf and I am grateful for the team's continuing
efforts. I usually use the latest test version, with an older version
kept as reserve in case of trouble. Trouble is infrequent, but that might
be a reflection of the more limited scope of my browsing habits.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin at wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/