MousAxess

Dave Higton dave at davehigton.me.uk
Fri Feb 7 14:50:56 GMT 2014

On Fri, 07 Feb 2014 14:19:05 +0000 (GMT) Richard Torrens wrote:

> That page, at the bottom has a link: bug reporting interface.
>
> That takes me to http://bugs.netsurf-browser.org/mantis/my_view_page.php
>
> which has no "Report Issue" link...
>
> I suspect the key is the "my_view_page" bit. It probably only works for
> logged-in members....

Yes.  And I can't log in either (FF, Windows - at work).  I can't remember
my credentials.

I haven't logged in since the bug tracker changed to Mantis.  I've also
changed email address some months ago; I can't remember whether I
updated them in the previous bug tracker.  So I don't know whether my
credentials have been ported; and even if they have; I can't remember
them :-(

I'll try from home tonight.

The previous bug tracker was easy enough to use.  Some of the names it
used were not intuitive; that's the worst I could say about it, i.e. I
regard it as OK.  I'll have to see what the new one looks like from
RISC OS NS.

Dave