Strange rendering of ROOL forum page in 1791

Dave Higton dave at davehigton.me.uk
Wed Apr 9 21:34:40 BST 2014

In message <53f5ce54c9chris at chris-johnson.org.uk>
          cj <chris at chris-johnson.org.uk> wrote:

>In article <eb59ccf553.DaveMeUK at my.inbox.com>,
>   Dave Higton <dave at davehigton.me.uk> wrote:
>> Anyone else seen this?
>
>Yes, Dave. Have just repeated that after downloading latest version.
>Netsurf #1791, Iyonix 5.21 (30 Mar 2014).

Damn, curses, and swear words.

I reported it on Mantis, but Mantis decided I had put in an invalid
entry in the CI field and invited me to use the browser's back
button to go back and fill the correct version in.  Of course, when
I went back, ALL fields were empty.

And, since I don't know exactly what format Mantis requires, and if
I get it wrong again all will be lost again, I'm not going to bother
reporting it.

Mantis and Netsurf don't seem to work well together.

How about this for a suggestion: an example of the correct format
for CI numbers adjacent to the CI box, and a warning that all your
input will be dumped if you don't do it exactly like the example.

Dave