MousAxess

Steve Fryatt lists at stevefryatt.org.uk
Sat Apr 5 20:19:21 BST 2014

> On 7 Feb, Brian Jordan wrote in message
>     <53d648f824brian.jordan9 at btinternet.com>:
>
> > In article <53d64596f0Lists at Torrens.org.uk>,
> >    Richard Torrens (lists) <Lists at Torrens.org.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > It's definitely MoussAxess related. I now do RMKill Moussaxess before
> > > surfing - if I remember!
> >
> > I reported this at 13:59. I received a confirmatory email at 14:16
> > saying the issue has been referred to Steve Fryatt. Apparently the
> > problem is:
> >
> > "Caused by failed assertion in RISC OS mouse handling:

I've put an attempt at a fix into CI#1781.

I don't /think/ there will be any unintended consequences, but it would be
good if people could try and break it nonetheless. That's not just
MouseAxess users -- the affected code is called whenever the mouse passes
over a NetSurf window on RISC OS.

--
Steve Fryatt - Leeds, England             Wakefield Acorn & RISC OS Show
                                             Saturday 26 April 2014