User feedback requested (esp. RISC OS)

Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sat Sep 29 18:13:52 BST 2012

On 29 Sep 2012  Peter Young <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:

> On 29 Sep 2012  Paul Sprangers <Paul at sprie.nl> wrote:

>> Hi all,

>> Version 3.0 (development) seems to work fine (and fast) on my RISC OS 5.18
>> computer. Keep up the good work (just add java script).

> Also here, ARMini, RISC OS 5.19. Glad to see that test builds are
> available again, many thanks.

Might have spoken too soon. I sent this message using Hermes, and when
NewsHound kicked in, the machine froze. The message evidently went,
but is still in Messenger Pro's queue. Going back to NetSurf 2.9 for
the time being, I regret.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Ta     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk