User feedback requested (esp. RISC OS)

Richard Porter ricp at minijem.plus.com
Tue Oct 2 17:34:15 BST 2012

On 2 Oct 2012 David H Wild  wrote:

> In article <20121002090730.GD4222 at pepperfish.net>,
>    Rob Kendrick <rjek at netsurf-browser.org> wrote:
>> I think we're in the best position to judge how much work it is and when
>> we should spend our copious free time on doing it.

> I'm talking about altering the readme file to reflect what is in the zip
> file and not complaining about faults in the program.

I'm grateful to have the latest test versions. I'm not worried about
the ReadMe file or the System and Boot files unless they change. In
fact the additional resources could usefully be a separate download.

--
Richard Porter                        http://www.minijem.plus.com/
                                      mailto:ricp at minijem.plus.com
I don't want a "user experience" - I just want stuff that works.