Digest mode

Dave Symes dave at triffid.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 18:28:47 BST 2012

In article
<8d001425ead6b919cdaeed0ce55f3f6b-EhVcX1lFRQVaRwYcDTpQCEFddQZLVF5dQUNBAjBbXkNGV10MQV13B0tTWzBeQkYBX1tcRlFV-webmailer2 at s,
   m0n0 <ole at monochrom.net> wrote:
>  Am Donnerstag, den 29.03.2012, 11:55 +0200 schrieb george greenfield
>  <george.greenfield at tiscali.co.uk>:

> > I too prefer individual messages, for same reasons as Richard states.
> > I tend to ignore the digest, TBH.

>  Sorry, I don't understand.
>  Digest mode can be selected by the user, right? So if you don't enable
>  it, you won't get
>  it. How can you ignore something which isn't there?

>  Greets,

Trouble is, a lot of folks are very bad at snipping, so when they reply to
a digest version, we none digest receivers can a get a bucket load of sh
one tee as well.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid