Errors in Documentation

Dave Lawton lists at etcsystems.co.uk
Wed Jun 22 14:15:38 BST 2011

Hi All,
There seem to be a number of these, the most irritating (to me at
least) is that the main link from the help of a running NetSurf to the
development builds is broken.

I would rather that the developers spent their time on coding, not
fixing issues like this, so I don't think the bug tracker is the place
to go, but I can't see any obvious way for someone who has time on
their hands to contribute by actually fixing the docs.
--
Regards,
Dave Lawton