Google error when using Netsurf??

Roger Darlington rogerarm at freeuk.com
Thu Jul 28 10:18:39 BST 2011

Using Netsurf, r12629, but also tried a different one, when entering
any text in the Google Search box, I get:

""
403 That‘s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL
/cse?cx=!partner-pub-2827028264017539%3A8068601809&ie=UTF-8&q=help&btnG=Google+S
earch from this server. That's all we know.
""

But entering any text into Safari's Google search - it works OK.

Same computer (Windows 7, but in Netsurfs case I was running VRPC),
same ISP, same everything else.

I don't understand, although this is not necessarily a Netsurf error
(it wasn't there yesterday using the same Netsurf)...

--

Cheers
Roger