Global History oddity.

Harriet Bazley lists at orange.wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Wed Oct 27 02:06:32 BST 2010

On 24 Oct 2010 as I do recall,
          Chris Young wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:28:20 +0100, Steve Fryatt wrote:

[snip]

> > NetSurf doesn't use the OS sprites any more (if it ever did); I think
> > there's a plan to overhaul the look of these windows completely in the
> > medium to long term, anyway.
>
> In the meantime anybody who wants to can change the icons by editing
> the files in !NetSurf.Resources.Icons

Well, the new little smileyface icon for an individual item
(content/png) is practically invisible - white on pale grey - so I'm not
quite sure how that was intended to work.   :-(

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

I despise the pleasure of pleasing people whom I despise.