Global History oddity.

Geoffrey Baxendale thebears at sarno.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 10:47:56 BST 2010

In message <mpro.lata780c0b2280225.lists at stevefryatt.org.uk>
          Steve Fryatt <lists at stevefryatt.org.uk> wrote:

> On 24 Oct, Tony Moore wrote in message
>     <c0be546b51.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>:
>
> > Another couple of problems, in r10903:
snip
> As a related aside...
>
> I thought this had been said, but it's worth repeating: since r10865, the
> test builds have contained the core treeview code.  While the RISC OS
> front-end didn't break as catastrophically as it could have done, some
> things do still need work to restore all of their former functionality.
>
> It's not an exhaustive list, and it's not really end-user friendly, but
>
>   http://wiki.netsurf-browser.org/Todo/RISC_OS_frontend
>
> has a list of the main things that are now broken.  Reports of bugs are
> still very useful (and if in doubt, it may be best to err on the side of
> presuming a bug).

I see there is a comment about "black boxes" in there. I get this
problem now on hotlist and global history. Strangely, clicking one opens
a page, the correct one if you get the right blob!

System here r10908 RiscOS4.39 on a Kinetic RiscPC with 64MB.

Netsurf 2.6 works as usual.

If I can be of any help with diagnosing this problem Steve just drop me
a note.

TTFN
--
Geoff. Baxendale, Darwen, Lancashire.