Global History oddity.

Tony Moore old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 18:37:49 BST 2010

On 24 Oct 2010, "Chris Young" <chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk>
wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:09:52 +0100, Dr Peter Young (no relation)
> wrote:
>
> > I'm getting used to the new much smaller font size in the Global
> > History and Hotlist windows (gets a lot more text in), but I have
> > found that the first time in a session that I open the Global
> > History the "Three weeks ago" directory is open, which I don't want.
> >
> > Is this an oddity here, or a feature or a bug? If it's the last,
> > I'll do a bug report when I get a round tuit.
>
> It's a bug, as I can't think of a single reason why this would be a
> feature :)
>
> I've fixed it in r10902.

Another couple of problems, in r10903:

   The Toolbar buttons don't work in Hotlist, Global History or Cookies

   The displayed names of many links have been changed

Personal preferences:

   Please could the directory icons be green, as before?

   Please could the font size follow the config default font size?

Tony