Global History oddity.

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 17:39:23 BST 2010

On 24 Oct 2010 "Chris Young"
<chris.young at unsatisfactorysoftware.co.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:09:52 +0100, Dr Peter Young (no relation)
> wrote:

>> I'm getting used to the new much smaller font size in the Global
>> History and Hotlist windows (gets a lot more text in), but I have
>> found that the first time in a session that I open the Global History
>> the "Three weeks ago" directory is open, which I don't want.
>>
>> Is this an oddity here, or a feature or a bug? If it's the last, I'll
>> do a bug report when I get a round tuit.

> It's a bug, as I can't think of a single reason why this would be a
> feature :)

I was using the word "feature" as in, "A feature is bug that hasn't
yet become apparent". :-)

> I've fixed it in r10902.

> I wonder whether the intention was to expand out today's entries but
> it went wrong because of the sort order.

Wow! That was quick. Many thanks, and have got the new release.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk