Missing Image

Jess Hampshire jesshampshire at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 12 15:11:23 BST 2010

In message <ada1126551.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>
          Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> In that case, create an html file containing only that link, eg

> run the html file in NetSurf, then shift-select-click, to download the
> file, rather than display it.

I had thought of that one, but opening the page (or the graphic link)
in phoenix is simpler, and displays the thing I want.

What I was hoping for would be an option for a bad image icon or text,
that would allow the normal object menu to be used.

Or perhaps a list of all objects on the page that could be used.

--
Jess