Change Font in NetSurf Framebuffer

Ario K ario.contact at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 08:56:47 GMT 2010

Hello there,
Thanks to John I finally got NetSurf Framebuffer working in my Debian
machine. It's truly amazing! I've been searching for a proper CLI web
browser for a long time. However the default font (which happens to be the
default font of my console) is less than perfect. I want to change it
without changing the font of console. I've googled and read your website
documentation but they are all for RISC OS. Would you please tell me how can
I change NetSurf font?
Thank you,