Tinct and ROOL 2010-11-01 Beagle ROM with 16bpp modes

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Thu Nov 4 15:34:18 GMT 2010

As some may be aware, the Beagle ROM now allows 16bpp modes to work:
http://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/5/topics/295?page=3#posts-4873

I'm not filing the following as a bug because that may be an incorrect
classification.

Discussion here (although perhaps a new thread should be started,
really):
http://www.riscosopen.org/forum/forums/5/topics/295?page=3#posts-4901

Could someone please comment on the 'Use OS' approach? I'm happy to
follow-up with an email to Tinct if that would help, but would like to
be clear about things first.

Thanks very much.

Cheers

Trevor