Editing hotlist entries

Harriet Bazley lists at orange.wingsandbeaks.org.uk
Mon Dec 13 17:13:34 GMT 2010

We can now edit the title of entries in the hotlist once again (hooray!)

However, I'm having a lot of trouble doing so, since Netsurf keeps
closing the writable icon I'm typing into and putting the cursor into
the icon below (so I end up editing the URL instead of the page title).
It seems to be happening whenever I use the Shift key (with arrow keys
or just to type capitals!)

r11015 (05 Dec 2010) - can anyone else see this behaviour?

--
Harriet Bazley                     ==  Loyaulte me lie ==

Even a cabbage may look at a king.