netsruf-framebuffer crash

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Tue Oct 20 14:05:02 BST 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:29:50 +0530
Moutusi De <moutusi at tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:

> I have built netsurf-2.1 with frame buffer.
> While running system is crashing.
>
> Could anyone please let me know what could be the problem.

Please answer each of these questions, paying special attention to the
last one:

a) What OS are you running?
b) Which type of frame buffer are you targetting?
c) How are you building it?
d) What are you using it build it?
e) What information is produced in the logs when it crashes?
f) Is it the system that is crashing, or just NetSurf?
g) If the former, what makes you think it is NetSurf causing it?
h) Does it crash using the latest SVN head?
i) Why are you posting this to the user's list instead of the developer
list?

B.