Global history in RISC OS

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 14:31:45 BST 2009

Please, where does RISC OS NetSurf keep its global history, and in
what form? I have searched in vain so far.

I've been able to search the hotlist by loading the HTML in
Boot.Choices.WWW.NetSurf and then using NetSurf's search facility, and
there are occasions in which it would be useful to be able to do this
with the global history, if that's possible.

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter, \  /      zfc Yb       \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne    \/ __            __    \                              England.
family /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/     \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk