Another suggestion for NetSurf

Richard Porter ricp at minijem.plus.com
Tue May 13 15:21:05 BST 2008

On 13 May 2008 Paul Vigay wrote:

> I know what would be good....

> When you click 'back' on NetSurf, it could keep any data entered into
> forms. There are numerous times when I complete a lengthy form and click
> submit, only to find that I've mistyped the captcha or some other error has
> occurred, and the site solution is to click back and complete the missing
> fields - which mean you have to re-type the whole form again, which is a
> pain if you've entered a lengthy comment.

Yes that's very true. I've often resorted to typing a long comment
into Edit and then saving it into the form in case the submit fails.
This method is also easier in the case of forms that don't format
properly, so that you have a very small textarea.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/
|\_||_                                mailto:ricp at minijem.plus.com