New Builds

John Williams lists at picindex.info
Mon Nov 12 23:14:46 GMT 2007

In article <e400c8404f.old_coaster at old_coaster.yahoo.co.uk>,
   Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> You see the old and new pages simultaneously when you use NetSurf, but
> what happens when you use a different browser? If the problem persists,
> it would suggest that NetSurf is not causing it.

I have never imagined it was NetSurf's fault. I tried other browsers as
well! My theory was it was a cache along the way - hence my request for
no-cache tags on the page!

Not a request for a NetSurf bug solution, merely for a NetSurf web page
modification to make my life easier.

But Rob Kendrick says the cache isn't a problem! So where is the problem?

John

--
||       John Williams         ||     Brittany, Northern France
         Who is John Williams? http://www.picindex.info/author/
           E-mail replies only accepted from RISC OS machines
Somewhere nice to stay in Brittany? http://petit.four.free.fr/visitors/locate