Background colours

Rob Kendrick rjek at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Dec 17 15:42:52 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 14:09 +0000, Richard Porter wrote:

> >> If I was a competent ARM/RO programmer I would be more than happy to
> >> do so!
>
> > Presumably you would give a similar response if I said "Aah but it's all
> > generic C, not ARM/RO in this case". So instead I shall urge you to file
> > a bug on the bug tracker instead.
>
> No, I'd give you a completely different excuse :-) I have programmed
> in C on Sun workstations and still have my copy of K & R! I filed a
> bug report, or was it a feature request, many moons ago. I'm not sure
> if it's still open.

If you're familiar with C in a UNIX context, there's bags of NetSurf you
can get your teeth in to without ever touching anything RISC OS or ARM
specific - NetSurf is essentially a UNIX application written in C.  The
RISC OS front end is neatly separated from everything else.

Have a dig around and see what you can fiddle with, by all means.
Contributions of any kind are always welcome.

B.