[Netsurf-develop] Fatal internal error

Paul Vigay lists-nospam at vigay.com
Fri Apr 6 17:15:55 BST 2007

In article <Pine.LNX.4.62L.0704061532120.22293 at random.ecs.soton.ac.uk>,
   John-Mark Bell <jmb at netsurf-browser.org> wrote:

> Paul, please. I've lost count of the number of occasions you've been
> asked to report issues on the bug tracker. If NetSurf falls over, then
> it's a bug, plain and simple; asking here doesn't change that.

Not necessarily, as a few people have reported it working ok, so I'm
perhaps wondering if my cache is corrupted or something.

I don't like reporting bugs if it's scare-mongering or something machine or
setup specific. I'd rather confirm that a few other people get the same
problem before wasting developers time reporting "false-alarm bugs".