[Netsurf-develop] Summary of changes to 2007-04-01

John-Mark Bell jmb at netsurf-browser.org
Mon Apr 2 00:33:17 BST 2007

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Tim Powys-Lybbe wrote:

> And I while I managed to add a comment to the bug tracker, it did not
> alter the status of 'Closed'.

Correct. Only 2 classes of people can change the status of a bug; the
person who reported it (assuming they were logged in) or developers. In
this case, reopening the bug would have been the wrong thing to do,
anyway; the other things you described are not the same issue (see my
other response) and thus, if anything, should have a separate report
created (in this case, however, that's not necessary; lack of JavaScript
support is not a bug).

John.