[Netsurf-develop] Search problem on www.freebmd.co.uk

Chris Shepheard chris.shepheard at chrispics.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 19:36:55 BST 2007

Hi,

Has anyone else found a way of viewing the BMD index records on
www.freebmd.org.uk with Netsurf?

Using the 1st April build a successful name search brings up the
references OK but the "info" button and the "spectacles" are missing
to the right of each name.

The former leads to another page, the latter to the vital image scan
of the relevant document containing that name.

Looking at the code I can't see that it is a Javascript problem (it
seems to be a link within a table).

I have reported it on the bug tracker but just wondered if anyone had
found a way around it.

Chris

--

Chris Shepheard writing as himself