[Netsurf-develop] Drawfile export

Jess Hampshire groups at jess.itworkshop-nexus.net
Sun May 7 11:38:50 BST 2006

Hi

A couple of days ago I needed to print out a web page, (AA route).

Trying to print it just gave an hourglass (I don't know if it would
have printed eventually, I didn't have time to find out).

So I exported the page to draw, deleted everything irrelevant and
scaled it to fit on one page, producing a much better end result than
just printing would.

At yesterday's Invicta Risc os User Group meeting, we all agreed that
this feature was incredibly useful (and those who criticised John
Cartmell for advocating it on usenet recently were wrong).

A question that just occurred to me. Is the feature intrinsic to the
RISC OS version of NS or will it be in the GTK version too? (far less
usefull on other platforms, but enough tools do exist to be a
worthwile feature)

(Is a pre-release GTK version for other platforms likely to be made
available soon?)

Thanks

--
Jess                   Iyonix