[Netsurf-develop] Enabling Cookies

Anthony Hilton ajh at tinshill.f9.co.uk
Mon May 1 11:59:23 BST 2006

Netsurf 2006-04-29 20:00 running on an A9home - RISC OS 4.42 [Kernel
8.68]

I just tried to  login to a site which requires cookies for login
(session cookies I think), which complained and said I need to enable
cookies to login. As far as I am aware cookies are enabled in Netsurf
- there is certainly a cookies file in
IDEFS::HardDisc4.$.!Boot.Choices.Users.Single.WWW.NetSurf and I cannot
see a line in the Choices file to enable/disable cookies.

I couldn't find a way of switchiing cookies on or off in the netsurf
configuration window.

There is no reference to cookies in the User Guide
(<NetSurf$Dir>/Docs/guide_en) and only one in User Information
(<NetSurf$Dir>/Docs/info_en) supplied.

What am I missing? How can I be sure that Netsurf is accepting
cookies?

Anthony

--
Anthony Hilton