[Netsurf-develop] Thank you...

Gavin Wraith gavin at wra1th.plus.com
Sat Mar 4 10:54:14 GMT 2006

In message <e8484524e%speedsterh at straciatella.my.home> you wrote:

> I now immensely enjoy browsing the web with such a program. You well
> deserve your prize from the Drobe awards.
>
> I also appreciate the new summary of changes in the home page,
> I couldn't always keep pace with the CVS summary.

I second this heartily. For some while now NetSurf has been my first
choice of browser. I praise it not just because of the browsing
experience but because it has opened up for me the world of CSS,
to which I was hitherto blind. Thanks again.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin at wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/