[Netsurf-develop] up icon

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 20:14:57 BST 2006

On 5 Jul 2006  Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 05 Jul 2006, Michael Drake <mike at smoothartist.com> wrote
>
>> In message <9283bc414e.pnyoung at pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>
>>           Dr Peter Young <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > "An error occurred when trying to install the downloaded theme".
>> > This is with the RISC OS 5 theme.
>>
>> Please check you have the latest build. If it fails with the latest
>> build, please send me the log.
>
> The theme filename was originally RISC_OS_5, but it is now RISC OS 5
> Perhaps this is causing the error?

Yes, I noticed this, and perhaps moving the RISC_OS_5 one out of
Choices solved the problem. However, I don't remember the chronology
fitting with that. I must remember to make notes of what I did.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.