[Netsurf-develop] Bugs

Richard Porter ricp at minijem.plus.com
Wed Jul 5 19:08:56 BST 2006

On 5 Jul 2006 "Richard Wilson" <info at tinct.net> wrote:

>  We've spent the last few days trawling through the open bugs and
> fixed/closed a lot of them. Can anyone who's still got an open bug
> report please check it hasn't been fixed in the current build please?

I take it that means you want to know about open bug reports that can
now be closed. Obviously there are still quite a few things that
haven't been fixed, although you have been working hard these last few
days! I'd really like to see the <body> link colours working.

--
 _
|_|. _   Richard Porter               http://www.minijem.plus.com/
|\_||_                                mailto:ricp at minijem.plus.com