SPAM-LOW: Re: [Netsurf-develop] Recent URLs menu

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 23:09:24 GMT 2006

On 9 Jan 2006 "Richard Wilson" <info at tinct.net> wrote:
> David J. Ruck <druck at druck.org.uk> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> My main wish now is for more table attribute support (spacing &olours), as
>> then the phBB forums which I have to use, will look that same as they do
>> in other browsers, but render in a fraction of the time.
>
>  Could you supply an example URL and I'll take a look. I wasn't aware our
> table attribute handling was particularly poor (I may be horribly wrong
> here  though.)

Try my owners club forum, http://rx8ownersclub.co.uk/forum as you can see
in NetSurf the cells are white compared to the colours you get in other
browsers. This applies to both index and topic pages, its only cosmetic
but the division of rows does make it easier to scan down through entries.

Cheers
---Dave

  David J. Ruck    Phone: +44- (0)7974 108301    Email: druck at druck.org.uk