[Netsurf-develop] Backspace key causes hair loss

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Thu Dec 7 18:17:59 GMT 2006

On 7 Dec 2006  "Christopher Bazley" <cs99cjb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am in a state of hair-tearing frustration because I was just typing
> an e-mail into a web form,

[snip rest of woeful story]

I've largely given up typing into web forms following other
frustrations with them, but not this one. Now I almost always type my
reply into StrongED and save it from there into the form, which
NetSurf copes with beautifully.. That way I can spell-check it too,
which is necessary with my spelling and typing, I regret.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.