[Netsurf-develop] Re: Netsurf Bugs - Illegal Handle

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 19:33:20 GMT 2005

On 27 Nov 2005  John-Mark Bell <jmb202 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Barry Allen wrote:
>
>> In article <44bb7ed04d.pnyoung at pnyoung.ormail.co.uk>, Dr Peter Young
>> <pnyoung at ormail.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Also, I've been there and have registered, but it doesn't make plain
>>> to an idiot like me how one should report bugs.
>>
>> It is not the most straight forward task I've ever seen. I think that I'm
>> a bit thick 'cos I didn't understand what to do either, so I just report
>> them here. As you say, not many to report anyway.
>
> The reason we ask for them to be reported in the tracker is that the
> developers' time is limited and we're conscious that bug reports are
> getting missed because of this.
>
> To report a bug on the tracker:
>
> 1) Go to http://netsurf.sf.net
> 2) Click the "Bug tracker" link from the right hand column
> 3) Click the "Submit new" link (top left of the white area)
> 4) Fill in and submit the form, paying heed to the contents of the pink
>     box with red border at the top.
>
> HTH,

It does indeed, and many thanks from this idiot >;-)>

Not that I think I'll be reporting many bugs; NF seems to do all I
want, for which many thanks,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.