[Netsurf-develop] incorrect display of long file

James Bursa james at semichrome.net
Sun Nov 20 18:10:34 GMT 2005


In message <25182a04d%old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk>
          Tony Moore <old_coaster at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> 
> http://cityark.medway.gov.uk/query/results/?Mode=Search&PathList=%2FUn
> official_or_Privately_Originated_Collections_1357_1980%2FDE0402_Couchm
> an_ephemera_and_MSS_%2F%0A&SearchWords=&DateList=&Boolean=AND&Results=
> 50
> leads to a 1.51MB file which NetSurf does not display correctly.
> The first ~15% of the file is ok, but the remaining ~85% is
> displayed as white space. Click-dragging in the white space
> highlights the text which, otherwise, cannot be seen.

This should now be fixed. The problem was caused by SpecialFX. NetSurf 
now disables SpecialFX for itself.

James




More information about the netsurf-users mailing list