[Netsurf-develop] History - more or less

David J. Ruck druck at druck.org.uk
Tue Mar 22 15:44:50 GMT 2005

Bryn Evans <netsurf at bryork.freeuk.com> wrote:
> Lets have a compromise then - we don't want another Confirmation window,
> so when all the code is finalised make the Launch All in the Folder
> a configurable option on/off in Choices ??

No! No more options. The filer doesn't have a configuration item for "only
allow one file to be selected at a time". The programs choices should
really only be for fundemental parameterised settings, like the font size,
NOT a multitude of option boxes for changing the behavior of the program.

All thats needed is a context sensitive menu entry in the bookmark or
history windows that will allow a group or selection of URLs to be lauched
at once. Simple, easy to understand, consistent with other applications,
does not interfere with existing functionality, and no need to be made
optional in any way, shape or form.

Cheers
---Dave

Email: druck at druck.org.uk