[Netsurf-develop] March build still causing a problem.

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at argonet.co.uk
Thu Mar 10 16:25:15 GMT 2005

On 5 Mar 2005  John-Mark Bell <jmb202 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

>On Sat, 5 Mar 2005, Dr Peter Young wrote:
>

>> I suspect this may be in an FAQ somewhere, but where?
>>
>> I've gone direct from the 9 February version to, I think, the latest one
>> (can't give the date, as I can't run it!) now that the slow loading
>> problem seems to be sorted.
>>
>> Trying to run it, I get 'Unicode font library could not be initialised.
>> Please report this to the developers.' So I'm doing this now. I have
>> !Unicode in !Boot.Resources, and all previous versions have been happy.
>> Glad I kept a the previous version, now reinstalled!
>
>Please send the resulting !NetSurf.stderr to either myself or James. Note
>that the above error message has nothing to do with the !Unicode resource,
>either.

I did this and have heard no more :-(

I suspect I'm lacking something that the new build needs; my 9 February
2005 copy works well, but I'd like to update if possible.

Any suggestions would be welcome!

TIA,

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \   /                 \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
Anne     \ / __            __  \                              England.