[Netsurf-develop] Non-ps printing

Paul Sprangers paul at delink.nl
Tue Mar 8 14:02:00 GMT 2005

Dear all,

The latest build (2005-03-08 00:04) comes with a warning: Printing may now
work on RO3-4 non-PS only.

Well, I can confirm that it certainly doesn't work on RO5 / PS.
Goodness, what a crash! Even the network card wasn't recognised after
switching off. Being patient, however, and waiting for a few minutes before
switching on again, appeared to be rewarding. Everything now works again,
but for the time being I won't print anything from NetSurf again.
(For the rest, it is a magnificent application, of course.)

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers