[Netsurf-develop] Font info request

Jeremy C B Nicoll Jeremy at omba.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 6 13:54:18 GMT 2005

In article <f0155d474d.Jan-Jaap at iyonix.c2i.net>,
   Jan-Jaap van der Geer <janjaap at dsv.nl> wrote:

> Indeed. What about a copy of !Scrap that is called !Cache (or
> something like that), creating Wimp$CacheDir, which is the same as
> Wimp$ScrapDir, just for more permanent (but non-critical) information?

This is what I meant when I suggested (in the 'Long loading time'
thread):

   If you expect the data to be shared by other apps then I guess
   you'll need to house it in a pseudo app and ask users to install

   that too, in the location of their choice.

It's like - say - the !Manuals app that holds StrongHelp manuals in one
place.