[Netsurf-develop] 3 columns layout

Sendu Bala sendu at sendu.me.uk
Sun Jul 24 10:25:53 BST 2005

On 24 Jul, pv wrote:

> In article <b2ad618f4d%fa044826 at skynet.be>,
>    fa044826 <fa044826 at skynet.be> wrote:
>
>> the build from 24 Jul, 06:15 seems still to have some problems with 3
>> columns layout ( http://www.dvdanime.net/ ). The layout of the articles
>> from that site however are a big improvement from the old May stable
>> version I keep as a backup. :-)
>
> Not sure if it's related or not,

Not.

> but NetSurf seems to have problems with
> the table at http://cropcircleconnector.com/2005/july2005a.html - there are
> two colums of data, which Netsurf displays correctly in terms of the actual
> text, but the images themselves are all displaced over to the right, so it
> looks like NetSurf has introduced an extra (third) column.
> The odd thing is that it seems to sort itself out further down towards the
> bottom of the table.

The page consists of a separate table for each visual 'row'
(combination of picture, description and updated line). The last table
simply doesn't have the same invalid code as the others - namely
and bold tags for content consisting entirely of graphics?

--
Sendu Bala http://sendu.me.uk/ | Tori, Kenshin, DNA and my Iyonix

"I tell you with no ego that this is my finest blade. If you should
encounter God, God will be cut."