[Netsurf-develop] Is there an answer to this?

Adrian Lees adrian at aemulor.com
Fri Dec 23 18:29:04 GMT 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 you wrote:

> I've not delved into this any further, but could the size of the
> hotlist be directly proportional to the loading time?

In my experience, slow startup is more likely to be caused by a
large number of entries in the Global History. (see the
file Choices.WWW.NetSurf.History)

Admittedly I'm testing on an IYONIX pc at present, but I've
just added many dozens of entries into the Hotlist and not
seen any appreciable slowdown when starting NetSurf.

Adrian