[Netsurf-develop] How to report a bug and send a crash log

Dave Higton davehigton at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Dec 18 22:31:13 GMT 2005

In message <Pine.LNX.4.62L.0512182145001.2236 at tarrant.ecs.soton.ac.uk>
          John-Mark Bell <jmb202 at ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Dec 2005, Dave Higton wrote:
>
> > I've managed to report a bug on sourceforge's bug tracker page, and I
> > tried to attach a crash log, but I forgot to check the box to say I was
> > attaching one.  Now I can't seem to update the report, using either
> > NetSurf (18 Dec 2005 16:00) or Oregano 2.  So I can't find a way to
> > submit the crash log.
>
> Strange; I get a field at the bottom of the bug report where files can be
> dragged. Simply drag in the file and select the tick box.
>
> It appears there's two logs attached to the bug you reported already so I
> guess you'd already worked this out ;)

Only partly, clearly!

The original problem seems to have been that the file was already
open on the Iyonix.

I couldn't see the log file on the SF bugs page, so I thought I
needed to try again.  The second attempt told me that it hadn't
done anything because there was no change.  I still couldn't see
the log file.

Anyway, two of you can have one copy each now :-)

Thanks,

Dave