[Netsurf-develop] Re;diverse vinyl

David Pitt pittdj at pittdj.plus.com
Sun Aug 14 12:14:52 BST 2005

In message <68583b9a4d.david at tenmagpies.demon.co.uk>
          David W Mills <david at tenmagpies.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In message <20050814031310.7989A88D21 at sc8-sf-spam1.sourceforge.net>
>           netsurf-develop-request at lists.sourceforge.net wrote:
> [snip]
>> In message <841142994d.david at tenmagpies.demon.co.uk>
>>           David W Mills <david at tenmagpies.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> > http://www.diversevinyl.com/htm/search.php
>> > htm
>> > I cannot get this page to render fully.
>>
>> Could you give more detail of what you mean? The layout of the circles
>> is wrong here, but I don't think that anything is missing..
>>
>> James
>>
> [snip]
> At first the heading was not fully rendered.. but what still don't render
> are the menu bouttond for the search fields... however, as they are Java
> script this is doesn't matter at the moment. (Java Script not supported)

In accordance with current required reporting requirements this is
some minimum HTML that shows the difference between O2 and Netsurf.

<select name="test">
<option selected>Test</option>
<option value="a">A</option>
</select>

In O2 there is a popup like icon but not in NetSurf. The functionality
is the same in both cases, putting the pointer over the element
changes the mouse pointer to a menu pointer.

> As an aside: Whilst checking this out I had both NetSurf and O2 loaded and
> the page up on both...I found a menu on the Netsurf screen and entered a
> choice...okay so far... I then clicked on Go to see what would happen... a
> blank O2 window was opened....

So it does!

--
David Pitt.