[Netsurf-develop] No second chance saving a download

Frank de Bruijn frank at aconet.org
Tue Dec 14 07:21:38 GMT 2004

Using test build 13 Dec 2004 22:30, I downloaded a zip file meant to
replace an earlier version. When I dragged the icon from NetSurf to a
directory, NetSurf objected, claiming 'a directory with that name
already exists'.

It gave me no chance to retry, either by changing the name for the
download or by removing the 'directory' (i.e. the existing zip file).
The icon in the NetSurf Download window couldn't be dragged anymore, so
I had to download the file again.

Regards,
Frank