[Netsurf-develop] URL and mouse pointer

James Bursa bursa at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 27 12:51:57 BST 2003

On Friday 26 September 2003 22:07, Stuart Halliday wrote:
> BTW, I see 'Netsurf 26 - built 26th Sept' is still clipping the right edge
> off the dates shown on the navigation panel on the left at
>
> http://acorn.cybervillage.co.uk/
>
> See 'Current News' section, top left.

Please use the 32-bit build, unless you really need the 26-bit version (A5000
and earlier).

The problem is that the page has source like this:

so the inner table has width 200, and the outer table has additional padding
columns but the same width. Maybe we need to change recovery from this
problem to ignore the outer table width.

James