[Netsurf-develop] Doesn't like Google Groups

Anthony Hilton ajh at tinshill.f9.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 08:57:16 BST 2003

Using netsurf.20030709_2207_32 on SA RPC Select 3i1 (RISC OS 4.36)

http://groups.google.co.uk/ starts to load, diplays the text and hangs. At
this stage the machine is not multi-tasking and the only way to do anything
is Alt-Break to close Netsurf. Symptoms include clock display not updating,
cursor remains red I-bar from inputting the URL, Netsurf status bar reports

http://groups.google.com/ behaves the same.

http://www.google.co.uk/ loads and allows a web search, but hangs similarly
displaying the results list. Status reported "loading 15 objects".

I am not a programmer so don't have a clue what is or isn't happening, or any
idea where looking at these symptoms fits in the development plan. The fix
may be next on the list or there may be 100 other things to sort first!

Anthony

ajh at tinshill.f9.co.uk