[Netsurf-develop] New build

James Bursa bursa at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 9 13:29:48 GMT 2003

I've just checked in some major changes. The changes are mostly rewrites and
improvements of existing code. The only visible change should be better
multitasking while fetching.

+ rewrote fetching to use the curl multi interface
+ new cache code
+ fetchcache interface for using the cache or fetcher transparently
+ added content handler interface

I have also started documenting the code in the file 'developer'. The aim of
these changes is to work towards implementing images and external
stylesheets. A number of files have moved to more logical places and obsolete
files have been removed, so if you are using CVS I suggest a clean checkout
to a new directory.

A new build is available at http://netsurf.strcprstskrzkrk.co.uk/
Please email me log files directly instead of sending them to this list,
because they can be very big. I've only been able to test file: urls, since
I'm testing under emulation.

James